Everything is going good. Spencer is almost done with his Kindergarten year and I can't believe it!!! It has gone fast but has been a long year as well. He loves to be able to sound out whatever word I am spelling out to another adult! Guess that secret way isn't going to work anymore! He is starting Taekwondo this week and is way to excited. I am excited to see how everything goes and how much fun he has learning the true meaning of fighting with hands and feet. He will be in for a shock I think knowing the respect for martial arts.
As for me I am still just having fun being there for my guy! I started watching my niece and love every minute of watching her grow! She was born in January and she is so much fun! Time sure flies by!!!
Dallyn Starting to giggle! She is so much fun!
Kyn and Spencer on their easter egg hunt!






No comments:
Post a Comment