Today was my BirthDay! I want to thank all the friends and family for the birthday wishes and the presents! This has been the best birthday yet! I got to celebrate for three days and one more to go! I am so grateful for my family and all they do for me and my friends as well! If it wasn't for them then this day would have been nothing! I can't believe how times flies by and I am already 28! SCARY! It seems like yesterday I was still in Elementary wondering what I was going to be when I grew up and I still haven't figured that out! SO AGAIN Thankyou so much for everything today!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
your very welcome. i'm glad you had a good birthday. it is crazy that we're 28..only 2 more years till 30..that's even more insane. AGGH!! jk!! anyway, happy birthday again. talk to you later.
happy birthday, sorry I didn't call you yesterday. haven't been feeling well
Post a Comment