Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!!!

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST SISTER I could ever have!! We have been through alot since we were very little and all the way up to now. I wouldn't change it for anything! It's like the song off of Newsies "No One Can break us, let us seize the day!"

I always think of the times we had fun when it should of been times of being serious! Those are the best times in the world to me. The Laughter we always share and the tears we always bare make us stronger then ever! So Hey sis remember that one time the doctor was walking down the hall and fell??!! Yes it was a good time!! "My SISTER and ME!"

Oh wow the white labs that we sat and played with all day long in Zion's National Park. HAha whats that in your hair aren't they called a banana or something we used to do our hair like that all the time. The times I was being the best little sister picking on your friends at the one sleep over party for your birthday!! What would you do without me??? :)

Just wanting to have fun and goof off was and is the best time ever! Thanks for being the best sister ever and making fun times never go to waste. I could go on all day about stories of us being silly and us being sad but most of all it's a good day because It'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YOU SIS!












3 comments:

Kynbugs Delight said...

you are so funny! I giggled out loud really hard! Those are too cute. You are so sweet, I also could not have asked for a better sister. You rock. Thanks for always being there for me no matter what. you are the greatest!

April said...

haha..love those pictures..spencer looks a lot like you in that 2nd one. it's crazy. happy birthday again, sara!

We in Minnesota said...

You are both great sisters to each other. Keep up the friendship.