Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

So I thought I would go try and trade my car because I just wanted something better and easier! So I went in not getting my hopes up because I knew what I stilled owed on my other car. After doing this and that and the other...This is what I pulled off the lot in! It's a mazda CX7 2008. It's sliver as you can see and the windows are tinted already. Also inside is leather seats!!! So yes I am admitting to being spoiled right now! I am so excited and it's so fun to drive. The best thing is I can still tow the jet ski as well! Sorry I just had to share because I can't believe I was able to do it and i love it.

3 comments:

Kynbugs Delight said...

You are a spoiled brat alright! But thats okay, if you dont spoil yourself sometimes, then you wouldnt be normal! Love ya sister

We in Minnesota said...

Woo Hoo to the new car!!!! Drive safe and don't eat french fries or bananas in the car. Also, put some sort of sticker on the window so you can find it in the sea of other silver cars that are all parked around you in the huge parking lot. We have a red car and all the other red cars follow us so we can't find our car. Just watch. You will see that I am right.

April said...

sweet present. i would love a new car.