My Niece Odyssey got nominated to go to Washington DC for National Young Leader Conference from her school. I can't believe how smart the generations are now!! She is going to be going in February for a week. The school pays for half and she is to come up for the other half through family or friends donations. I am hoping that she gets this money because it will be a life time experience for her. I am so proud of her and can't believe how grown up she is! Love you Odyssey and GOOD LUCK!!!Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Furture Congress WOMAN!!!
My Niece Odyssey got nominated to go to Washington DC for National Young Leader Conference from her school. I can't believe how smart the generations are now!! She is going to be going in February for a week. The school pays for half and she is to come up for the other half through family or friends donations. I am hoping that she gets this money because it will be a life time experience for her. I am so proud of her and can't believe how grown up she is! Love you Odyssey and GOOD LUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment