Friday, October 17, 2008

MaD aT mYsElF!!!!

So this last past week I got the opportunity to go to Tennessee and spend 10 days with my cousin Darin and his family. It was the best vacation yet to have, next to San Diego of course. We got to do a lot of stuff. I went to the grand ole opry with Tiffany, her mom, and my mother in law. It was so much fun. Wyonna Judd and Josh Turner were there so it was a life time to experience. Then we went to down town Nashville and toured the Music Hall Of Fame and the Ryman. We also went and found Johnny Cash's house, Reba McIntrye's, and then tried to find Billy Ray Cryus as well. One day we went to Memphis and stayed at the heart break hotel. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be to stay there. It was kind of dissappointed to be exact. The next day we went to Graceland and had a day of Elvis! It was fun but I can tell you I was done with the Elvis by the time we left. On October 10th my mother in law took us all out for Trav's birthday and we went to an awesome restaurant called the Aquairum where you got to sit and watch Sharks, Stingrays and other fish go by. It was fun and the kids loved it. Then mom got us all presents. It was amazing!! I wouldn't open mine until I got in the car because yeah tears cause black lines going down my face. She got me a ring with two hearts and in each heart there is Trav's birthstone and then in the other one is my birthstone. I LOVE IT!! On the sides it says sunshine and mingus as well. TOOO MUCH FUN!! The kids has so much fun that Spencer was so mad when we had to leave and go home on the plane. He didn't understand why we couldn't just drive back to Ethan's house and play the next day. SO sad.
So this is why I am made at myself. I took over 250+ pictures. Got home and was so excited to put them on the tv so I could so everyone. Well I pushed format! DANG IT!! So now my pictures are gone. ALL OF THEM! Then I was told we could still get them off. So my mother in law took the card to work to have someone work on it and yeah nothing there! I don't think I can get them back. I need to take it to inkley's and see what they can do. But yeah so mad at myself it makes me sick!!!

No comments: